Thursday, December 17, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine

Every morning, my husband and I will try our best to have early coffee/breakfast together to start our day. Today, on our daily morning chat, my husband talked about healty living by laughter in our life. We are learning the philosophy of happy living..by living a stress free, happy and healthy. I remember, (once upon a time), I had 'conflict' with my mother in law during my pregnancy and it was prolong till about a year after the delivery. And, it was actually affected me a lot, and I went through such a long process of post natal blue. I was happy with the arrival of my new bundle of joy. But, my surroundings especially my mother in law made me soo deeply depressed. At one time I just cant see her face. I know, I was a bad daughter in law. And now, I regret it A LOT. Please dont do what I did. I win at no where, I lose at many where(s). And, the result were, the multi stress helped to damage my body and cause illness, not only to me but to my daughter as well. And,I admit I quarreled a lot with my husband also because of her. Alhamdulillah, somehow at one point, I slowly managed to accept and overcome all the situations (with the help from my husband of course). I learned to appreciate my mother in law more, I started to see things differently. I began to look at the positive aspects of her, and I started to accept or put aside the negative aspects. After all, I, myself is not a perfect human being. I learned to give her more, I learned to tolerate, I learned to love her and put more laughters to our life.

Let laugh to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment